Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let's see.... my last 2 runs... Keith travelled last Tuesday thru Thursday, so Thursday after he returned home, I went to the gym to do my miles. Ah, the gym... a place I've only seen 2X in the last 6 months. :-p I was kinda sorta shooting for 3.5 miles, but gave in (due to extreme displeasure of being forced to run on the wretched treadmill), and did 3 miles in 30 minutes. Saturday morning I got up at 7am, fed the baby and went for my run outside at about 7:45. It was already scorching hot by the time I finished! I ran 35 minutes, not sure of the exact distance, as I didn't run around the "track" (2 undeveloped blocks in our neighborhood that is exactly 1/2 mile around). Assuming I was at my tried and true 10 min. mile pace, I know I ran at least 3.5 miles if not more. Tomorrow I begin my 10K training program and on July 4th, I will run my first 5K!

No comments:

Post a Comment