Monday, May 11, 2009

Well, Keith and I ran tonight after he got off work. Today's workout wasn't bad endurance-wise, though I did get a side stitch and my ankles were still hurting. I'm thinking my ankle pain is a result of me banging on the pavement and not being used to it; hopefully it's not my age (I know I'm not OLD, but I'm not as young as I used to be when I was running 4 years ago) or my shoes I got at Kohl's. Keith said if I was serious about this I may need to go to Runtex here in Austin and get fitted for a "real" pair of running shoes. I LOOOOOOVE the idea. I would like to do that before I get shin splints, which I ALWAYS get after a few weeks and consistent training. Well, I am going to go. The whole house is asleep and I'm exhausted. This mama needs some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment